Specific Cultural Activities
There is so much to enjoy about and learn from the activities of other cultures. Whether you are interested in philosophy or religion, cuisine or dance, we help you to achieve your training objectives. Sampling the diversity of local food is one of the most straightforward ways of learning about a culture. Learning to prepare the foods by yourself yet goes another step towards developing a deeper understanding. To give you an idea about the type of activities that you could pursue with us, have a look at the following sample:
- Nature awareness (e.g. in Uttaranchal)
- Nomad studies (e.g. in Rajasthan)
- Fine Arts
- Tribal Art
- Music (singing, instruments, etc.)
- Dance (traditional, contemporary, etc.)
- Ancient exercise regimes (Yoga, Qigong, etc.)
- Martial Arts (Kalaripayattu, Silambam, Kungfu, Taijiquan, etc.)
All these trainings can be conducted in their authentic settings. Learn about Islam in a centuries old madrassa, explore tribal arts in a remote village in the Indian jungles, study yoga on the banks of the holy river Ganges, or train Kungfu in a more than thousand years old monastery located on a holy mountain in China.
Enquire with us to realise your ambition!