Our Guide Books
Managing intercultural differences is more important than ever in a world which is constantly in a process of transformation. To be prepared for global challenges, the following guide books will assist you in the process of successfully crossing cultural boundaries. These guides will answer most of your questions about working, studying, and living in the particular destination cultures. We hope that you will find them useful.
- Internships in India - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Study in India - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Volunteer in India - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Work in India - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Internships in China - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Study in China - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Volunteer in China - A Guide by Knowledge Must
- Work in China - A Guide by Knowledge Must
All guide books come as A4 PDF documents, for which you require the Acrobat Reader software from Adobe. If you do not already have it installed on your system, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.
Licence and Copyright Information
Our guide books are available to you for free for individual, non-commercial usage. You are even allowed to copy and share these guides with others as they are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported Licence. You are free to copy, distribute, and transmit the work.
The following conditions apply:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work to Knowledge Must and mention our web address www.knowledge-must.com.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
For more information see: www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0.