Whether you want to work for a leading multinational in India's megacities or teach foreign languages in a Chinese village school, Career Must will assist you in locating and securing a job position that suits your needs. Career Must provides you with a total employment resource no matter where you are in your career. We not only help you find quality job opportunities, we also provide you with comprehensive assistance throughout the process, from legal and logistical requirements up to instilling the skills required for your new endeavour. Get in touch with us to learn more about job opportunities in your fields of interest and together with us explore borderless career opportunities!
Every day, more and more people from across the world are crossing cultural boundaries to join foreign work forces. The potential rewards speak for themselves. A very steep learning curve, enriching cultural exchange, improved language skills, broader perspectives on your fields of interest, more interesting job options, and simply widened opportunities make working in another culture one of the most rewarding experiences imaginable. Crossing one's cultural boundaries for work also demonstrates mobility, flexibility, and cultural savviness, skills that are increasingly sought after in organisations around the world.
What makes us different from other organisations offering placements is that we customise each and every service according to your individual needs, from support to identify and secure the best job opportunities to complete programmes consisting of travel, training, language courses, and accommodation. Depending on your particular career objectives we help you to advance your individual career.
Career Must even offers you a money-back guarantee. We guarantee that we will place you in an job in your field of interest. In the highly unlikely event that we do not succeed to place you in a job that meets your specifications by the designated placement deadline, you will receive a full refund - no questions asked.
Job Placement Fee
Career Must provides unmatched value to you with our job placement fee of one gross monthly salary of the future placement position, with a minimum fee of EUR 500.00. The placement fee for your job position consists of two parts:
- A deposit of EUR 250.00 to initiate the job search. Please make sure we receive the deposit in full after acknowledging your application.
- A fee of EUR 250.00+ to confirm that you accept the job placement we propose to you.
We offer you multiple options for payment, including Moneybookers, Paypal payment facilities or getting a bank cheque or international money order issued in the name of Knowledge Must. All our fees are quoted in Euro. If you would prefer to pay in U.S. Dollar, Renminbi, Indian Rupees, or any other currency, please let us know.
For your successful job placement we will put in many hours of work. Before the start of your job, a lot of energy is invested in negotiations with institutions, companies, and officials. Often we have to run many errands to get documents approved. We also assist you with your visa application, help you to plan your stay, etc.
The job placement fee includes:
- Job consultation fees
- Administrative fees
- Finding and securing a job position that meets your individual requirements
- Full support in the phase of preparation before taking up the job position
- Orientation package prior to departure
- Supply of a contract to define the terms and conditions for the job placement
- Assistance with visa procurement
- Support in finding a suitable accommodation
- Ongoing monitoring of progress and quality of placement
- Professional staff assistance 24/7
All other expenses like insurance, visa fees, flight tickets, accommodation, local transport arrangements and food have to be met by the client. We strongly advise our clients to sign up for health and travel insurance beforehand and to consult a doctor for necessary medical advice, for instance, regarding recommended inoculations.
Job Placement Process
order to be able to offer you the best jobs, we need detailed information about your wishes and interests as well as about the period of time you wish to pursue the job. To secure your job we are following a three-pronged job placement process.
- Complete the online application form or apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV outlining your educational qualifications, work experience, and skills. This CV will be shown to prospective employers, so make it a one to two page professional document that is a truthful representation of your experience and skills.
- Letters of recommendation, such as from past employers or academic supervisors, are considered an added benefit.
- Deadline: All applications should be submitted at least one month prior to your preferred starting date. However, the earlier you apply, the higher the chances for securing the best job positions.
- After submitting your application, we will review it and send you a confirmation in less than a week. If your background meets the basic requirements, we will confirm accordingly and send you an invoice by email. We will also ask you to send us a copy of your valid passport and a cover letter (maximum one page) outlining your objectives for this job and the core areas you are interested in.
- Once you have qualified for a job placement, a deposit of EUR 250.00 (included in the total payment of the gross monthly salary) should be made, upon receiving of which we begin the process of finding a suitable placement and arranging all the other details of your job.
- In case no position has been found after the one month period, we offer to refund your deposit or can continue the search.
- When we find you a job position, we begin coordinating the interaction between you and your prospective employer. You can decide to accept the position or we can continue the search for a position that better fits your career objectives.
- When you are happy with the job that we propose to you, you will secure your position by paying the balance of the gross monthly salary of the job position in question, with a minimum amount of EUR 250.00.
- Once you agree to a job, you will receive a notification of acceptance from the organisation, which is referred to as the job agreement. This agreement generally shows the name of the organisation you will be working for, explains the broad contents of your job, and specifies the duration of your contract.
- Latest, upon the placement confirmation you must apply for a visa to the concerned country's embassy or consulate. The earlier you start the visa application process, the safer it is.
Your placement fees for your job consist of two parts: a deposit of EUR 250.00 and a balance fee of a monthly gross salary of the job position in question minus the initial deposit (with a minimum balance fee of EUR 250.00). In the very unlikely event that we are unable to find the placement that meets your specifications, the full deposit of EUR 250.00 will be refunded to you.
Once we found one or more organisations for you, you have the opportunity to interact with your potential employer and both sides will decide if they see a fit or not. In case you do not like the offer we make you, we can search for another one or refund your deposit. However, your reasons for turning down our offer should not conflict with the specifications you gave us when applying. If you withdraw from the placement before accepting any offer from our side, we will need to keep the deposit to compensate for the many hours of work we have put into your placement.
The balance fee confirms that you accept a job placement offer and will be due 28 days before your job start date. If you cancel your job after you accept a job placement offer, you are not entitled to a refund of any part of the placement fee.
Tolerance and openness are basic prerequisites if you want to apply for a job position through us. However, there are certain further requirements applicants need to satisfy in order to apply.
Applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Holders of valid passports
- Able to meet your expenses such as placement fees, insurance, visa fees, and transportation
- Fluent in English or the particular language used by your prospective employer (e.g. English or Hindi in New Delhi, or Mandarin Chinese in Shanghai)
- Willing to engage in exchange with other cultures
Depending on the prospective employer, specific skills might be required as well. For example, some organisations consider local language skills as a key factor in their job selection process. Time is another important selection criterion. Employers want their future staff to commit themselves to the organisation, since they are also investing a substantial amount of time in the process.
Apply for a Job Placement
To apply for a job placement please fill out our online application form by clicking the button below, or send an email to jobs(at)career-must.com including your personal information and any documents you deem helpful for us to asses you. Thank you!